December 01, 2007

The Boiler Room


Well...
I also dunno why we were there..

We're not celebrating of anyone's bday, not celebrating of end of any projects (in fact, my CABAL still got long way to go), not public holiday... etc. But who says one must has a reason to go clubbing? If insist to have one, well, den let's celebrate Louis found his new GF!!!

LOL lame.

just realise I could drink up a few glasses of vodka n bo dai ji :P


So, 11pm, enter from PowerHouse entrance. had a few glasses of vodka cranberry n get high. But not so happening in PowerHouse at this hour, so after finz the drinks we hopped to The Boiler Room (I missed Dragonfly AGAIN!)



The Boiler Room, has great live band, great performance, entertaining music, is a very happening place. I'm absolutely enjoy staying here~


brocoli head


Louis girl - Apple

slutty Noel


Say no to drugs!

somebody unbtn his shirt (shhh..)

.
.

The last pic of the night:
aren't we look compatible? :D


When was the last party that we really had fun?
Last night was a great night. I'm grateful, lol.. shiok \(^_^)/

No comments: