September 17, 2007

Taiwan Trip!

YESH!
I sneaked to Taiwan this afternoon.. haha.. nobody knows it~


didn't buy anythings thou, have tons of photos instead \(^3^)/
here r some good one:


lucky me! met yanzi right after alight at XIMEN station :D
she didn't say hi but keep smiling, I wonder why~

after that, lepak at XIMEN DING.. why nobody huh..

but nvm, BEST THING is I met Jay while on my way to SHILIN!!

Had some chit-chat with him, he said it's kinda sian 'cos he was there to fix his car yet the shop closed.. nothing much he can do now besides waiting for the boss.

Poor thing, hope he got his car fix soon..


finally reach my destination, wanted to play some game but kinda lost.. so instead of try hard to find my way out, I decided just to grab some bite before heading back to SINGAPORE.. (dunno where the boss gone sia.. but I did pay OKay~ )

Overall it was fun, let me know if u're going there again k? (I think it's impossible..hoho)

(^_^)/



p/s: argh I miss Taiwan food Already!







p/s: p/s: this is a boliao post >P



6 comments:

chengsun said...

wat game is it?

L i v z said...

MapleStory :)

for more information: www.maplesea.com

hehe

Beck Lim said...

还有什么国家的地图呢?
我是你的忠实读者哦~
看来你的D40拍了不少新照片了呢~
嘿嘿~

chengsun said...

haha, im so outdated, only heard of, nvr played, or even really look at MapleStory before...... suakoo......

L i v z said...

eh still got.. korea, singapore, china, US map..some not available here..

beck, it's my honour to have u to be my 'zhong shi' reader @^^@

btw chengsun, maple will get addicted..

chengsun said...

im kind of immune to online game, only game that i play nowadays is FM...