August 14, 2007

I miss my dogs &.. donuts..

Seriously, I'd been wondering what's it - look like a big blue shit from the view of hp screen. After realising it's a dog.. still can't rem when n where I did tk this shot.

tsk.. anyway. isn't it cute? ^^


ar ar~~ it's the cute doggie that I saw at Chua chu kang.. a playgrd near my sis's place.. :D
argh.. I miss my dogs...





Some Weekday.
OT as usual, den found 2 orange boxes of the wonderful treat while on the way to pantry...... It's the infamous donuts from the Donuts Factory!


u all should heard of this place, pple Q-ing for more than 1 hour juz for these 2 boxes of fried dough.. tried it b4.. lucky me.. nv queue but the donuts keep coming to me.. ha! no matter wht ur say, no matter whc ABC donuts u compare to.. im absolutely LOVE IT!!

Thanks
Adrian ^^

yums~~

3 comments:

Beck Lim said...

这个甜甜圈 我喜欢~
我喜欢经典口味的~

L i v z said...

ooo.. u tried it? ^^ I fall for double chocolate today.. (the white one beside kaya)

Beck Lim said...

巧克力和花生碎的混合是很好吃的~
常看美国电影里 那些老外就是一个人可以吃好几个的呢~