July 31, 2007

Sat nights out

10pm, was bored, so make a few phone call jio some frens out.
Liaw said he was hungry, so we decided to go Cineleisure eat HK food.

"so where to chill later?", I asked.

he came out with a few ideas, n finally we decided to 'bio' the ahbeng club - 九七(gao2 ca4) that he'd been longing.


5-10 mins walk (depend on how fast u walk), reached the building n seriously, really got A LOT of ah beng wow!! I tot ah beng already vanished in Sg.. I was wrong! totally ha!

one thing i like about this club is that, there's No Entrance Fee! (I love free~~) numbers of fat uncles, slim aunties.. n teenagers with colorful hair. listening to the techno + remix songs I used to love, seeing pple dance wildly, I tot I back to msia, back to my childhood, my sec sch life......

...den I realise I actually enjoy staying here!



Omg, 'm so ah lian in heart. >.< ha~

No comments: