July 06, 2007

enjoyin my working life

muahahaha! back to life, am a 健康宝宝 again!

btw, talk about my hair, quite disappointed with the stylist cos it looks 99% the same as prev hair style and worse, it's messier, must put wax n play with my hair for 30 mins every morning, which mean I have to either wake up earlier or late for work. Sucks.

Today colleagues jio sentonsa this Sat, not able to make it
again. I wonder it might be a curse or wht, everytime missed the outing due to rain/work/homesick/bf and now fren's wedding. I juz couldn't enter Sentosa FOR FUN (been there only twice for assignment)! Hate it.

Siloso beach, Cafe del mar, Music fountain, Underwater world(not very keen actually) etc..

sian~

anyway, didn't touch photography for quite a while, so not many updates.
I miss my camera!

oh ya! talk abt photography, have GX wedding photo with me now, ha.. (some clips to be played on the wedding is requested, but so far i've done nothing, haha.. that fella la.. never fail to forget to scan pic for me, there's nothing I can do with incomplete material u c. *shrug*)

Show those pictures to shikee, and we both ROFL
(roll on floor laughing), note, we was laughing at the design and the designer who did da, nothing to do with the frens - yu hua still very pretty and gx suprisingly younger~ haha.. Ripley's Believe It or Not~ see it urself:


why must we look at ourself??


the designer must be either color blind or someone who dun have common sense.


what's the role of the stick whc block in front? I dun get it..


Should I redo the whole album for him?

No comments: