June 25, 2007

outside my window


the view outside of my room

this is probably the first photo that i ever took using my new toy..
result: satisfied.

although i tot its beautiful view outside, but it too turns boring very soon, cos everything is so clean n organized, the building simply lack of personality. hmm.. I love here but i feel caged.


then,


went back to Malaysia, along with toy of mine, cont. took a dozen of boring pictures.
here they are:




mum's darling plants.

BORING, maybe i juz bue ngam with the plants.. :P


anyway, guoxiang's wedding is ard the corner!!
WOW.. excited!
definitely will be running ard showing off my camera taking photos (no dress allowed on that day (T.T)). LOTSA lotsa pretty boring photos to be expected!

stay tunez ^^



3 comments:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

nice flower.. beautiful

钪凯 said...

D40x颜色饱和。

L i v z said...

u think? :) but the flower not even open yet.. orz

I did a little bit of touch up on 1st n 2nd pic thou, skill not there yet.. the last one is original piece.. like the color too :)