May 31, 2007

Public holiday eve was a disaster

It's 8 o'clock in the morning, I should be in bed now.
alright.. guess wher's these 2 places b4 I post up more details::*Updated*

Eski Bar
Ministry of Sound

Public holiday eve was a disaster. YOU get what i mean if u went out the last wed night passing by MOS, Zouk or St.James.

As a fren said, Singaporean no life as PH eve alwiz = Clubbing time.

Amazed by the Queue outside MOS, it was so long until reach the taxi stand far away. Zouk worse, dunno where's the end of the queue. Our plan was enjoy the ladies night at Zouk, but by standing outside, all i can see is people, people, people x 10000. I wonder if can I see the signboard clearly if I was shorteR?

hehe.

So, in the end we went to Eski bar at boat quey, enjoy the cool air in one of the 2 areas - 'Igloo chiller' (the other area - 'Freezer', the temperatures drop below zero degrees Celsius). Tried the signature cocktail - sleeping polar bear. not to offence but it taste like spoilt coconut juice to me. :Xx

polar bear jacket provided.

3am, bar closed. We went MOS to try our luck.
ya, outside crowded still but hey, no queue! And inside was quite spacious, \(^_^)/ Lucky baby~~

approached by a few cute angmo on the dance floor (hiak) and 1 not-so-good-looking (我太客气了) Chinese near the bar counter.

we Ran away thou. hehe.

inside Ladies, try to be funny.

?! behind me the one in red..erm..was a guy!
u KNOW the reason ;)

Club closed at 6am (PH only)
to save money, we took the morning bus home. having a direct bus to my place is one of the reason I love MOS so. @^^@

Reached home ard 7am. However I didn't get to slp until 11am.
but it was another story le. :)
TIRED.
nights.

No comments: