May 25, 2007

the most relax monday I ever have

Mr.K offered me a free ride home, from jb to klg. So I msged him on Saturday night, n he picked me up on Sunday evening.

I was exhausted, after so many incidents happened in the past few days. Anyway everything is over, case closed, so I really should take a good rest back home.

Saw Burger King at one of the petrol station along the highway. He was so excited, quickly stop n went down to get his food/dinner. According to him, this stupid outlet was closed most of the time, we were in luck~ Yesh~ thanks to me.. muahaha

Surprise to receive a free dessert - Spiderman ice-cream!!
or should I call it an ice-stick instead?


the ice is strawberry flavor (i suspect), bottom part is blueberry (isn't that obvious?), chocolate syrup as cobweb.

Quite a brilliant idea, but the taste... is just another 20 cents ice-cream with super lots coloring that u can get it at any Ah-Mak stalls.



Told rong about it, he said he heard some rumours between burger king n spiderman company, think is about the copyrights? *goyang kepala*

------

alright next, meet my new pets~!

cute shy dog wanders at the back of the house.

another new stray cat

This Cat, (i called it Cat :Xx) She looks almost 80% like my previous darling (who called 'cat' as well..haha), and she loves being pampered as well. But one thing the most of the neighbourhood hate about her is that, she MEOW ALL DAY LONG! probably because she was hungry, boring, lonely, naughty etc.. afterall, she meow like nobody business. And THAT is the reason she was abused by some human.

haih, it's not her fault what.. look, we wun torture other's kids who being noisy and ruleless in the public eventhough we wanted to (yeah), so why would these people bear to abuse these animals?

Stop animal abusing,
they don't deserve it.


No comments: