December 09, 2006

GREAT WALL

GREAT WALL





DON'T deceive by its sunny look & forget about what I told u on the previous entry,
Great Wall was much much much colder! cold, chill, freeze, cool, icy, frost........ can anybody comes out wif a much stronger word to describe the coolness?

if really hafto describe it in solid, it's like thousand of knifes stabbing into ur body..(Again, U need to understd the pain of kena stabbed 1st.. ) if you understd, den can you imagine how the poor soldiers to stayed here year over year?

*take off my hat*

anyway, TIPS on great wall during winter:
forget abt a tidy hair(below), n dun ever take out ur glove. My hand was freezed n feeling numb within 2 sec after i took my glove out..



didn't enjoy much as I was very tired n cold, but happy with the scenery n photos..


on my way up to the highest point.. erm.. is anybody happen to rem that I SCARE OF HEIGHT?!


rest a while & enjoy the view


wow! what's da?


the highest point of this part of great wall! *Applause* the wind too strong so hafta hide inside shelter..

hoho.. Great Wall is beautiful(thru my lens), isn't it?

No comments: